We are looking for motivated people to join our Peabodys family
Salary: Competitive rates based on experience
Hours: Full Time
You will have direct responsibilities for all back of house / kitchen functions within this fresh-food-led business. As this is a business who pride themselves on a market leading quality, the Head Chef role is essential in ensuring that these standards are consistently delivered.
As Head Chef your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Motivating, coaching and developing your team
- Ensuring excellent levels of communication between the Front of House and Back of House teams
- Ensuring excellent food standards are maintained within this fast paced environment
- Ensure all health and safety standards are adhered to
- Responsible for the cleanliness and upkeep of all back of house areas and storage
- Managing Stock Control
As Head Chef you must have:
- Able to develop and motivate a team
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to design dishes that are inventive and command high margins
- Previous Management experience within a food-led business
- Planning and organising skills
- Excellent attention to detail and standards
- Leadership skills with the ability to demonstrate a hands on approach to your work
- Excellent customer care skills.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please email you CV to Nicola Knowling at firstname.lastname@example.org